We want to make sure you've got all the information you need before hitting the voting booth March 20. See below for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race, with links to individual candidate profiles, for ZIP code 60093.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the County Clerk's website and enter your address.
- Polling locations: Go to the Polling Location website and search by address.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from Feb. 25 to March 15.
- Vote by Mail: Download an application.
- Trustee: Village of Winnetka
- Presidential Race
- U.S. Representative: 9th Congressional District
- Illinois State Senator: 9th District
- Illinois State Representative: 18th District
- Delegate to National Nominating Convention: 9th District
- Alternate Delegate to National Nominating Convention: 9th District
- Commissioner: Metropolitan Water Reclamation District, MWRD
- State's Attorney: Cook County
- Clerk of the Circuit Court: Cook County
- Recorder: Cook County
- Commissioner: Cook County Board of Review, 1st District
- Judge: Illinois Supreme Court
- Judge: Illinois Appellate Court, 1st District
- Judge: Cook County Judicial Circuit
- Judge: 12th Subcircuit
Referendum: "Should the Village of Winnetka expand our existing Affordable Housing Plan?"
Referendum: "Should development of the Post Office Site include affordable housing paid for by taxpayers?"
Referendum: “Shall the Village of Glencoe have the authority to arrange for the supply of electricity for its residential and small commercial retail customers who have not opted out of such program?”
- Did Lauren Turelli Lie About Her Education?
- Dold Challengers See Little Conflict Between Environment and Industry
- New Trier Township Residents Drafted as Delegates for Romney
- Republican Presidential Hopeful and North Shore Native Fred Karger Shines Spotlight on Gay Issues
- New Video Explains Vote-by-Mail Process
- If you have any election-related news, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* 8 a.m. March 6 clarification on uncontested versus contested races.