Winnetka Thrift Shop
As the Winnetka Thrift Shop's owner says, his store has "a whole universe of stuff." From clothing to books to diningware, the store is stocked wall to wall with a myriad of items at great prices. The shop's North Shore residents often donate high-quality items, some of which are unused. All of the proceeds go to Family Service Winnetka Northfield, which focuses on counseling for families in need.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Clothes, furniture, jewelry, shoes, accessories, books, toys, housewares, draperies, linens and more
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: All sales are final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- Donations hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm
- Donations policy: We accept most items in good resalable condition.