Simply Chicago Art
Simply Chicago Art was founded by Mary Berg, an artist advocate whose goal is to discover local talent and introdce the community to them. Featuring all forms of artwork, from paintings on the walls to musicians and performing arts, this quaint gallery off Oakton next to Chute Middle School offers new exhibits every four weeks. It also holds events, and offers classes and other fun activities.
- Hours: Fri 5pm-9pm,Sat, 12pm - 6pm; Sun, 1pm - 4pm; by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: There is a walkway ramp.
- Founding Date: November 01, 2008
- Private parties: Yes
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: All handmade artwork by local artisans including paintings, jewelry, books, hand-dyed silk scarves and much more, with new items added all the time.
- Services: Classes, Gift certificates
- ATM: No
- Private events: Yes
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Chicago's North Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- New/used: New, Used
- Is there a particular focus for this gallery?: Local artisans
- Art specialties: Multimedia, Painting, Prints, Sculpture
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No