Sacred Heart Catholic Church is located on Gage Street just west of Green Bay Road. Since 2006, the church has been led by Reverend Robert J. Heldenreich. The present church building was constructed in 1925 and has been renovated twice, once in 1957 and again in 1994. There is an attached school which was opened in 1902, the current school building was built in 1952. The church offers standard fair of daily mass as well as religious education classes, social activities, youth outreach programs and mission programs among other things.