This small antiques and vintage shop carries furniture, jewelry and more. Marigolds' employees specialize in jewelry, porcelain and furniture collecting, so the store is filled with a homely feel. With antiques, home decorations and more, this small shop provides a place to add finishing touches for interior decorating. The shop is located off of Green Bay Road north of Tower Road.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, noon - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: April 2008
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Oriental antiques (furniture, pottery, porcelain), American Victorian wicker, Country (folk art)
- Services: Financing, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The safety of the area
- What are some tips to keep in mind when decorating?: "Buy what you like, keep it simple and don't be afraid to ask for help."
- Interior design: No
- Home furnishing brands: Most products are vintage