Little Red Hen
Little Red Hen has been a labor of love for Louise and Jim Ryba for 33 years. The homey little place serves mainly chicken by takeout, but there are a few tables to eat at, and the Little Red Hen also delivers school lunches. In addition to the chicken, give the thin-crust pizza and the Greek salad a try.
- Fax: 847-835-9411
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance to the restaurant is at ground level.
- Founding Date: Aug 01 1977
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.jimmysredhen.com/menu.htm
- Specialties: Chicken by the piece, sandwiches
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Chicken and ribs, pizza
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Chicken by the piece
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 6
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual