Links is a reproductive health care clinic and community resource that offers reproductive health care, low-cost birth control, counseling and health education. Established nearly 40 years ago, Links holds a strict confidentiality policy for all services provided including reproductive health care (morning after pill, birth control, pregnancy testing, gynecological exams, HIV testing and STI testing) for teens and young adults under age 25. It also offers support groups for LGBT high school students and short-term counseling for all individuals under age 25. Health education programs are available for community youth groups and schools as well.
- Hours: Office hours: Mon - Fri, 9:00am - 5:00pm; Female Clinic: Mon, Thu, 6:45pm by appointment; Male Clinic: First Tuesday of the month, 5:00pm by appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: March 23, 1973
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Insurance accepted: Insurance not accepted - but all fees are very affordable! See the PDF we've uploaded to Patch for details.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Financial assistance: Patients w/o insurance