There's more to this pleasant patch of green on the corner of Winnetka and Hibbard than first meets the eye. Hibbard Road Gardens has been a staple of the community since current owner Roy Jenkinson's grandfather founded it more than 80 years ago. The employees at the gardens claim to "know [their] customers by name," and why wouldn't they when people keep coming back for the quality perennials, annuals, trees and shrubs?
- Fax: 847-446-5052
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 10am - 4pm; 8am - 6pm; daily after Thanksgiving
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1927
- What makes this community special?: It's a little slower, with open spaces...
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Licensed: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "We'll do whatever we can to please the customer."
- Services (lawn, gardening): Gardening, Landscaping