Glencoe Metra Station
Glencoe's historic Romanesque train station has served the village since 1891, offering swift passage to the heart of downtown Chicago at the Ogilvie Transportation Center in about 40 minutes. The depot is served by Metra's Union Pacific North Line, which makes stops all along Lake Michigan before terminating in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Hours: Agent hours: Mon - Fri, 5:15am - 1pm; Sat, Sun, closed. Waiting room hours: daily, 5am - 11pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The station is street level.
- Founding Date: 1891
- Number of daily departures, arrivals: 20
- Reach: Regional/commuter
- Facilities: Lost & found, Newstands
- Number of retail/service outlets: 0
- Transportation: Commuter rail
- Rental cars: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: metrarail.com/metra/en/home/maps_schedules/metra_system_ma…
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Senior, Student
- Number of tracks: 2
- Carriers: Metra