Glen Cote Thrift Shop
This resale shop sits inconspicuously on the western outskirts of downtown Glencoe. Owned and operated by the Women's Library Club of Glencoe, the Glen Cote Thrift Shop offers a wide variety of quality clothes, shoes, art and small furniture.
- Hours: Mon. & Tues., Thurs. - Sat. 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Closed Wed. & Sun.
- Handicap Accessible: Street level access.
- Founding Date: 1926
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Clothing, housewares, small furniture
- Return policy: All sales final
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's very friendly and customers come from a wide area.
- What is the most unusual item you've carried or sold?: Some unique sculptures.