Country Shop is a homey establishment that offers unique gifts, antiques, American country furniture and carvings. Owner Esther Gasser opened the store in 1963. It was originally located in Glenview and moved to the current location in the '90s. Country Shop offers gift wrapping and the occasional carving demonstration.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Country Shop is one of the only stores of its kind in the area.
- Antiques specialties: American country furniture
- Multi-dealer store: No