Conney's Pharmacy is very much in the tradition of early 20th century pharmacies. While the store may not have the selection of food and beverages that many chain drugstores have, it does have aisles of medical supplies and over-the-counter remedies, a full makeup counter and a respectable greeting card section. Parking is available on the street in front of the store.
- Fax: 847-446-0032
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 7pm; Sat, 8am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 1pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sloped curb for wheelchair access; business entrance is level with sidewalk
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most forms accepted
- Licenses: R.Ph.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: On-street: free
- Features: Greeting cards, Household essentials, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Same as store hours
- Part of a chain: No
- 24-hour: No