Owned by gregarious brothers Carlos and Eddy Montiel, Capriccio's has become a mainstay in the Northfield community. The North Shore restaurant specializes in northern Italian cuisine and features a full-service bar as well as outdoor seating. With more than 30 tables in its main dining rooms, Capriccio's can accomodate a large number of patrons; however, reservations are recommended for dinner, particularly on the weekends.
- Fax: 847-259-5310
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 2:30pm. Dinner hours: Sun - Thu, 5pm - 9pm; Fri, Sat, 5pm - 10:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair accessible.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Diner's Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Italian cuisine, fine wine and spirits
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.capriccioss.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&t…
- Specialties: Penne Farcita, Aragosta, Rapsodia di Mare, Shrimp Genovese, Vitello Paillard
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Eddy Montiel
- Number of tables: 45
- Features: Banquets, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining
- Dress code: Business casual