This small coin, stamp, jewelry, toys and more shop is a little hard to find from the street but, once inside, it's unmistakable. The owners are friendly and always willing to help customers find something special. The stock at Bick's can change quite quickly and even dramatically, but visitors can always find a treasure to take home. It's always worth it to stop in and see what's under the glass.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 4pm (There are some extended hours, call)
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1978
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Coins, jewelry, toys and more
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Check with store management
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The "quality of the customers."
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: That depends on what is is but you should ask yourself, "Why do I want this?"
- Antiques specialties: Mainly buy wholesale, but this can change to match market conditions.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Appraisal, Auction, Consignment