Inside this large antique store, guests are greeted by a suit of armor and two live trees. You'll need to set aside some time to shop here. The former ice rink now houses a large variety and quantity of furniture and home décor items in a setting that is so large that it takes some time to navigate.
- Fax: 847-446-0078
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Sat, 10am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: Jul 01 1980
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antiques
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: It's a family town with traditional values and discriminating tastes.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: How wil this fit in my environment?
- Antiques specialties: Furniture.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1