Patch wants you to enjoy the July 4th holiday, so we’ve compiled a listing of Independence Day activities in Winnetka, Glencoe and Northfield happening just one week from today!
- 10:00 a.m. Fourth of July Parade: Begins at Elm and Glendale Streets and heads east to Village Green.
- 11:00 a.m. Flag raising ceremony at Village Green. Family events including children’s flag parade, family races and activities.
- 6:30 p.m. Fourth Fest at Duke Child’s Field. Bring a picnic or pick up dinner at the field. Children’s entertainment including moon walks, miniature golf, face painters and much more.
- 7:00 p.m. Jin & Tonic musical performance
- 9:15 p.m. Fireworks set to music at Village Green.
- 8:00 a.m. Rotary Fun Run starting at train station
- 10:00 a.m. Art Fair at Village Green & family/preschooler activities at Kalk Park
- 12:00 p.m. Children’s Carnival sponsored by Glencoe Chamber of Commerce at Village Court parking lot. Ferris wheel, climbing wall, slides games and much more.
- 12:00 p.m. Glencoe’s Got Talent at Wyman Green. Performers of all ages show off their talents.
- 2:00 p.m. Village Parade
- 6:30 p.m. Barbeque on the Beach
- 7:00 p.m. Musical Entertainment 28 Days
- 9:00 p.m. Fireworks set off at Glencoe Beach
- 10:00 a.m. Bike and Wagon Parade
- 10:30 a.m. Bike and Wagon judging
- 10:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Concessions and amusement park and rides open
- 11:00 a.m. Running races for all ages, family races, wheelbarrow races, egg toss and hoola hoop contest