New Trier Township High School has selected 10 outstanding alumni for its third annual Alumni Hall of Honor, among the honorees include the CEO of Boeing Company, founder and CEO of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, and a top executive with CNN, Chicago Tribune reported.
Here’s the list of honorees according to Chicago Tribune:
- Steve Fickinger (Class of 1978)
- Bobbi Brown (Class of 1975)
- James Hacket (Class of 1972)
- Susan Grant (Class of 1972)
- W. James McNerney Jr. (Class of 1967)
- Bonnie Stern Miller (Class of 1966)
- Scott Turow (Class of 1966)
- Mary-Claire King (Class of 1963)
- Bruce Alberts (Class of 1956)
- Thomas Miller (Class of 1956)
Past alumni that were inducted into the Alumni Hall of Honor include Donald Rumsfeld, and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel. .
- Rahm Emanuel Honored at New Trier Fundraiser
- New Trier Announces Recipients of 2012 Alumni Achievement Awards