Winnetkans, it's time to welcome in a new season of leadership at . New trustees will be sworn in, while outgoing trustees will give final remarks. Trustees Gene Greable, Bill Johnson and Chris Rintz bid farewell; Jack Buck, Patrick Corrigan and Stuart McCrary come onboard.
The Winnetka Village Council meets Tuesday evening at Village Hall, 510 Green Bay Rd., at 7:30 p.m.
Per the village website, browse the main events below, and check out the full agenda in the Patch Media Uploader.
- Ordinance MC-3-2012: Code Amendment Pertaining to Authority of Fire Investigators -- Adoption
- Ordinance M-6-2012: Authorizing the Disposition of Surplus Electrical Equipment -- Adoption
- Resolution R-18-2012: 769-777 Locust Consolidation -- Adoption
- Commendation Resolutions for Outgoing Trustees
- Swear in new Trustees
- Winnetka-Northfield Chamber Requests for annual Sidewalk Sale, Banner and Beer Tent at Sidewalk Sale"