The Winnetka Village Council will meet Tuesday at Village Hall.
Their agenda includes:
- Adopting an ordinance that would give landmark designation to the home at 528 Maple St.
- Adopting an ordinance that renews a short-term lease with Land Rover.
- Adopting an ordinance for sign code amendments.
- A monthly summary report that brings together status, cost and schedule information for stormwater projects in the village.
- Consider awarding a bid for the closure of five 20,000-gallon underground fuel storage tanks at 1021 Tower Court to Stiles Inc.
- Considering a change order for Pioneer Environmental Services.
To view the entire agenda packet, click here.
The village council meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. and will be held at Winnetka Village Hall, 510 Green Bay Road.
For more information, visit the Village of Winnetka website.