Are you thinking about selling your home? If so, these tips can help and we can help you get them done:
- Replace cracked floor or counter tiles.
- Patch holes in walls.
- Fix leaky faucets.
- Fix doors that don't close properly and kitchen drawers that jam.
- Painting your walls neutral colors
- Replace burned-out light bulbs.
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Power wash sidewalks and exter...ior.
- Clean out cobwebs.
- Re-caulk tubs, showers and sinks.
- Polish chrome faucets and mirrors.
- Clean dingy grout.
- Move clutter to a storage space
- Install elegant cabinet knobs and drawer pulls for an instant makeover.
- Brighten the kitchen with a variety of lighting, such as under- and above-cabinet fixtures, pendants above an island or recessed lights. You can also install a new sink and faucet.
- Consider rearranging your landscaping for more curb appeal!
- Check the foundation, steps, walkways, walls and patios for cracks and crumbling.
- Check doors and windows for peeling paint.
- Clean and align gutters.
- Inspect and clean the chimney.
- Repair and replace loose or damaged roof shingles.
- Repair and repaint loose siding and caulking.
- Re-seal an asphalt driveway.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint
Call us! 847-681-0430 to schedule a walk thru for suggestions on what your home may need!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something