Invite a friend
Beginning Mah Jongg
Mah Jongg is fast becoming a very popular game once again. Shirley Merar will show you how to play this fascinating rummy-like game played with tiles, or brush up your old skills. A Mah Jongg card will be provided.
Registration is Required and there are five sessions on Mondays 2/18-3/18.
$49 member; $59 non-member
More About North Shore Senior Center
The North Shore Senior Center offers everything from enrichment and technology classes to entertainment and seminars on senior issues. The fitness center is open to seniors and the larger North Shore community. The volunteer center also helps seniors connect to the community through service, both at the center and in surrounding villages. It also has resources for those who live at home, such as a handyman services and legal and tax assistance. For a complete list of resources and services, visit the center's Web site or call the center directly.
Other events here
- Research Study: Mother's Experiences in the North Shore Weekly on Wednesdays,
- File Organization Tips for your Computer Tomorrow, May 22, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Secrets of Jewish History Tomorrow, May 22, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- "Dark Comedy Classics" Kind Hearts and Coronets Tomorrow, May 22, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm
- Pickle Ball Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm–4:00 pm
- NSSC Singles Group Weekly on Wednesdays, 3:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Men's Golf League 2013 Weekly on Mondays and Thursdays, 8:00 am–10:00 am
- Mysteries! Why We Love to Read (and Write) Them Wed, May 29, 10:00 am–11:30 am
- Browsing the Browser Wed, May 29, 10:00 am–12:00 pm
- Ishiguro: Nocturnes Wed, May 29, 12:30 pm–3:30 pm