It's been an interesting month in Winnetka, Glencoe and Northfield. Six New Trier High School students were charged with sending inappropriate photos and a Glencoe doctor convicted for threatening a romantic rival with a gun was sent to prison for six months.
Business is buzzing in Northfield, with several newcomers slated to open in the near future such as an indoor baseball facility, a taco restaurant, an animal hosipital to name a few.
Browse through the links below and catch up on the news of the month-in order of popularity-that you may have missed.
- Winnetka’s Le Grand Reve Mansion Listed at $27M
- Sexual Predators: A Map of Homes in Wilmette, Winnetka
- 6 New Trier Students Charged With Distributing Inappropriate Photos
- Winnetka Council Denies Landmark Status for 528 Maple St.
- Winnetka Residential Burglar Remains at Large
- Four New Business Expected in Northfield
- Glencoe Doctor Headed to Prison After Aggravated Assault
- Underage Drinking Party, Hit and Run and More in Northfield Blotter
- Former Chicago Mercantile Exchange Chairman Lists Glencoe Mansion for $3.5 Million
- New Indoor Baseball Facility to Open in Northfield
To keep up to date on the latest local news, sign up for our free morning newsletter.