Who Do You Trust? Dry Cleaners Edition
In the debut of our new feature, we ask you to rate local businesses for the benefit of the community.
Stains are the worst. Remember that beautiful silk scarf that fell victim to a glass of merlot? Or perhaps your favorite suit still waiting for a steam press? Our clothing reflects our fast-paced world, and the stains just get in the way.
Unless, of course, you can rely on someone you trust.
We want to help. And your friends and neighbors probably do, too.
Because Winnetka-Glencoe Patch has a seriously extensive business directory, we want all of our readers to benefit from your experience the way your neighbors do. So please share your knowledge with other readers by leaving reviews on businesses in our directory.
Every week, we'll focus on a different product or service. Today we start with dry cleaner shops. Here's a bunch from our "Places" directory:
- Aaron Master Custom Tailor & Cleaner, 904 Green Bay Rd. Winnetka
- Crystal Cleaners, 845 Elm St. Winnetka
- East Willow Cleaners, 1650 Willow Rd. Northfield
- Elm Cleaners, 743 Elm St. Winnetka
- Excellent Cleaners, 1046 Gage St. Winnetka
- Glencoe Laundry & Cleaners, 689 Vernon Ave. Glencoe
- Golden Needle Cleaners and Tailors, 600 Green Bay Rd. Winnetka
- Lake Shore Cleaners, 105 Green Bay Rd. Glencoe
- Michelle's Cleaner, 730 Elm St. Winnetka
- North Shore Cleaners, 336 Park Ave. Glencoe
- Scott Cleaners, 1085 Gage St. Winnetka
- Top Cleaners, 651 Vernon Ave. Glencoe
- Vernon Cleaners, 660 Vernon Ave. Glencoe
- Village Cleaners of Northfield, 385 Central Ave. Northfield
- Winnetka Cleaners, 86 Green Bay Rd. Winnetka
- Zengeler Cleaners, 1656 Willow Rd. Northfield
- Zengeler Cleaners Winnetka, 754 Elm St. Winnetka
- Zengeler Cleaners, 1010 Tower Rd. Winnetka
Please visit the links to and rate the businesses there. And, by all means, drop a comment under this article and talk about your experience.
Like helping out neighbors? Like our Facebook page!