Patch wants to give you a preview of the evening by highlighting parts of the agenda. The complete agenda packet is available at the Village of Northfield website.
1. Approval of Village Board meeting minutes from June 19, 2012
2. Approve bills and disbursements from June 7 through July 5
3. Purchase of a $27,000 squad car
4. Purchase of a $32,000 pick-up truck
5. Purchase of a $39,900 wood-brush chipper
6. License agreement for use of the village’s right-of-way for the owners at 588 and 600 Happ Road
7. Special use ordinances for The Yard to operate a baseball facility at 164 Northfield Rd.; Taco Nano to operate a quick service restaurant at 1743 Orchard Ln.; Fresenius Medical Care of Illinois to operate a dialysis center at 480 Central Ave.
8. Ordinance to establish a special service area for costs associated with the Shadowood Lane resurfacing project
9. Intergovernmental agreement with the Village of Glenview for the joint purchase and shared use of fire ladder trucks
10. Ordinance amending the Village Code regarding Water, Sewer, and Storm Water Management
11. Department updates – Office of the Village Manager, Community Development and Building Department, Finance Department, Fire-Rescue and Public Works Departments and Police Department
The meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at Northfield Village Hall.
Check back with Winnetka-Glencoe Patch for any updates on the meeting.
Want to follow similar articles in Winnetka, Glencoe and Northfield? Sign up for Winnetka-Glencoe Patch's newsletter or "like us" on Facebook.