Northfield Mom Leaves 14-Year Career to Sell Health Products
Rachel Rosenberg started working for Arbonne International, a California-based health and wellness company, five years ago.
After 14 years as the vice-president at a finance company, Rachel Rosenberg left her career to sell health and wellness products for Arbonne International, a California-based health and wellness company, Winnetka Talk reported.
The Northfield mom of three told Winnetka Talk that her decision came down to her belief that the product works and could lead to a healthier lifestyle. Rosenberg’s clients agree. Sandy Rabin started using the products two years ago and lost 30 pounds in about three months, Winnetka Talk reported.
For the full story, visit Winnetka.Suntimes.com.
Related Northfield Business News
- Northfield’s Proposed Dunkin Donuts Just a Sign Away
- Photos: New Northfield Indoor Baseball Training Facility
- New Businesses in Winnetka, Northfield, Glencoe
- The Rotary Club of Winnetka-Northfield Participates in Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Four New Business Expected in Northfield