New Trier Business Openings
Check out which of your favorite local businesses is new — and which ones you still have to check out!
It's been a big year for businesses in the New Trier township area — and it's not even April yet! Here are some of our favorite openings so far this year. Check back later for our list of closings.
See any business that we missed? Let us know in the comments, and we'll be sure to get the scoop!
1) Taco Nano Opens in Northfield — If you haven't checked out the North Shore's newest taqueria yet, then take a sneak peek with our photo slideshow here!
2) Guildhall Brings Fine Dining to the North Shore — This new Glencoe restaurant just officially opened its doors on March 19 with both a dinner menu and a special brunch menu.
3) Upscale Resale Shop Opens in Glencoe — Get a new spring wardrobe at a fraction of the cost at North Shore Exchange, a new Glencoe resale shop — and feel good about shopping, as the proceeds go to charity.
4) The Avenue is Bringing Fine Dining to Wilmette — Many locals can't wait for this new wine bar/restaurant to okpen in downtown Wilmette. Check out examples from the menu here!
5) North Shore to Get Brewery — Okay, truth be told, this is an Evanston business. But it's being opened by a New Trier graduate, so we'll let this one slide by. And judging by the great details that we know so far, this will be a great addition to the area.